As the Chief Strategist/Stringer of AVM Consulting, Matty has worked tirelessly in publishing and media since 2004, in various roles encompassing journalism, media and content strategy and marketing/communications.
AVM Consulting specialises in digital communications, marketing and content creation/strategy.
Matty Soccio has completed projects ranging from digital/social media strategies, online presence branding and account creation, content writing, communications projects for a wide variety of industries ranging from luxury goods/travel (CRYSTAL), business (Darwin International Management Consultants), sport and recreation (Betfair Black, 4×4 Trader) to online marketing/communications (Startupsmart.com.au) and creative (Desktop, NothingtoNobody.com.au)
– Form full communications strategies, covering marketing, branding, print, web and social media
– Develop branding/marketing plans
– Manage and further develop website content and content strategy objectives
– Set up social media accounts that fit in with your brand objectives (cater specific networks to your business) through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and more
– Develop, design and produce print communications that accurately explain your company’s purpose and point of difference from competitor organisations
– Develop, prepare and implement enewsletter and/or hard copy newsletter content
– Prepare editorials and advertisements as required for local and national media
Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia NT (MIFANT)
Based on client requirements, alongside an extremely small budget, I was able to come up with the concept ‘I’m a person too’ for MIFANT. The TVC was an extension of this campaign that included social media and traditional promotions, and included a celebrity endorsement from Ernie Dingo.
Ranging from custom articles, social media competitions to full companion guides, smartphone apps and microsite content, my time with Lonely Planet exposed me to just about all elements of digital strategy, content, marketing and advertising.